Limousine service & special cars
Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) 46043
AUTOBIANCHI - Bianchina transformable 500 from 1960 (4px)
VEHICLE TECHNICAL DATA
- Production year: 1960
- Displacement: 499 c.c.
- Power: 19.5 hp
- Approved seats: n° 4
- Type of service: with or without driver
The "Bianchina" (whitey) 110 b was presented to the public on September 16th 1957 at the Museum of Science and Technology in Milan.
It was conceived as a luxurious version of the well-known Fiat 500, from which derives the chassis and mechanics. Initially it was proposed only with "Transformable" body, with rear fins, abundant chrome-plating and canvas hood opening up to the back of rear seats but mantaining hard uprights.
It had, already from the first months after the launch, a resounding success, the deliveries were even higher than those of the cheapest, but also simpler "500", despite a price difference of 15% higher.
Great value of this car were the luxurious car aura descended from the Bianchi brand and the finishes much more accurate than the rival Fiat 500.
Considering the good response of the public, partly thanks to the fame obtained by the appearance in the comedy italian films of "Fantozzi", the Autobianchi expanded the range and improved its characteristics. In the following years the power of the engine was increased to 17 hp, then in 1960 were released the cabriolet version, a real uncovered car with a canvas top without any metal uprights, and the hinges of the doors worn to the front, and
the "panoramic" version, with a small sole engine and long wheelbase, derived from the Fiat 500 Giardiniera.
In 1962 the Transformable went out of production and was replaced by the totally closed Berlina, which however maintained the same line and layout.
In 1965, a slight restyling was made with aesthetic improvement of various internal and external details, on all versions in production.
-1 day €350
-2 days €480
-3 days €600
-extra days €110/g
• free rent of the vehicle without conductor
• mechanical assistance
• RC standard ensurance cover
• 1 day rent - delivery from 09:00 and return before 19:00 to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)
• rent for 2 or more days: delivery from 09:00 of the first day and return before 19:00 of the last day to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)-
• 150 km per day (extra km € 1,00 per km)
• Gadget: vintage driver gloves and 60's style female sunglasses
• maps and suggested tour of the area
• fuel consumption; full on full, fine € 10.00 over the fuel consumption.
• toll, parking fees and eventual fines are in charge of customer (if not using a driver service)
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
• kasko insurance available, with extra cost of € 50.00 per day; insurance deductible 20% of the damage. Minimum uncovered € 400.00
• delivery and pick up offsite: € 1.00 per km (go and back) plus VAT.
• driver service € 50 per 4h
• wedding decoration with tissue bows and stripes included in the price
• wedding decoration with flowers (price depending on the request)
• minimum 23 years old
• driving license since 5 years
• credit card as guarantee (Visa and MasterCard) or cash deposit to define.