Limousine service & special cars
Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) 46043
- Production year: 1966
- Displacement: 1600 c.c.
- Power: 95 hp
- Approved seats: n° 2
- Type of service: without driver
Just a few people know that Porsche brand was born in the 1930s initially only as a design and coach style studio for cars on behalf of third parties, for which we owe the birth of the Beetle in 1934 on request of Adolf Hitler.
In the late 40s, after the bombing in Germany during the Second World War, Ferdinand Porsche moved the studio to Austria.
It was precisely here that, in 1948, the 356 project came to life, the first Porsche with the Porsche brand ever produced.
This car, based on the chassis and mechanics of the same beetle, was designed to be a high excellence of elegance and sportiness, differentiating itself from most of the cars of the time that were generally more clumsy and less graceful; the company succeeded to perfection, despite the vicissitudes and difficulties to complete the first units, the finished car boasted exceptional levels of manoeuvrability, lightness, reliability and road holding. The engine was the classic 4-cylinder boxer produced by Volkswagen, increased in displacement and with the addition of a second carburettor, as well as various other modifications that enhanced its power and made it more than brilliant for the time.
The first series of 356, renamed 356A, had a displacement of 1,100, which grew during production and in the subsequent versions from 1.2 to 2.0, always with the same type of engine updated and improved from time to time up to the original 40hp to well 130cv of the last examples in the 60s.
It was declined in various special versions, one of these was the SPEEDSTER version, so called because it was specifically requested by the American market (driven by the importer Max Hoffman) in a simple but very sporty configuration, dedicated to racing; It became a real status symbol, guided and loved by so many well-known names among whom the actor James Dean stands out, he obtained great sporting successes and appeared in many cinematographic films, marking the climb to Porsche's success and paving the way for the future 911
-1 day €600
-2 days €770
-3 days €930
-extra days €150/g
• free rent of the vehicle without a conductor
• mechanical assistance
• RC standard ensurance cover
• 1-day rent - delivery from 09:00 and return before 19:00 to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)
• rent for 2 or more days: delivery from 09:00 of the first day and return before 19:00 of the last day to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)-
• 150 km per day (extra km € 1,00 per km)
• fuel consumption; full on full, fine € 10.00 over the fuel consumption.
• toll, parking fees and eventual fines are in charge of the customer (if not using a driver service)
• kasko insurance available, with extra cost of € 50.00 ; . Minimum uncovered € 400.00
• delivery and pick up offsite: € 1.00 per km (go and back) plus VAT.
• driver service € 50 per 4h
• wedding decoration with tissue bows and stripes included in the price
• wedding decoration with flowers (price depending on the request)
• minimum of 23 years old
• driving license for 5 years
• credit card as guarantee (Visa and MasterCard) or cash deposit to define.