Limousine service & special cars
Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) 46043
- Production year: 1971
- Displacement: 6750 c.c.
- Power: 192 hp
- Approved seats: n° 4
- Type of service: with or without driver
The Silver Shadow, the first Rolls-Royce with a monocoque frame, was born in the first half of the sixties, when the English make felt the need to renew itself after the excellent result of the now famous and appreciated Silver Cloud, still held in high consideration but began to become obsolete both from an aesthetic and mechanical point of view.
The differences with the Cloud were many, on both fronts, the Shadow in fact, while remaining a classic 4-door sedan, proposed more tense and modern lines, while maintaining the timeless elegance and the typical elements of the brand, such as the famous "greek temple" front grille surmounted by the statue of Spirit of Ecstasy.
The interiors, as always an example of refinement and excellence, were made of Connoly leather, precious wood and quality materials (chromed steel) also for minor components such as buttons, air vents, etc.
The equipment on board was the best available at the time: electric windows on all doors, walnut briar small tables and, on request, an air conditioning system that was among the most sophisticated and functional that were on the market at that time , with various temperature sensors inside and outside the passenger compartment, and the possibility to set the desired temperature and automatic regulation of the air flows.
In 1969 the displacement of the engine was increased from 6223 to 6750 cc and with the occasion the car had some revisions and improvements, the unreliable hydropneumatic suspensions were replaced by a pneumatic system to the rear axle and the braking system became a high pressure and split front/rear.
All versions adopted the three-speed "GM 400" automatic transmission.
The interior, instead, was enriched with a new central console with air conditioning controls (standard from now on on all versions) and the new audio system, complete with cassette player.
-1 day €550
-2 days €720
-3 days €880
-extra days €150/g
• free rent of the vehicle without conductor
• mechanical assistance
• RC standard ensurance cover
• 1 day rent - delivery from 09:00 and return before 19:00 to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)
• rent for 2 or more days: delivery from 09:00 of the first day and return before 19:00 of the last day to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)-
• 150 km per day (extra km € 1,00 per km)
• fuel consumption; full on full, fine € 10.00 over the fuel consumption.
• toll, parking fees and eventual fines are in charge of customer (if not using a driver service)
• kasko insurance available, with extra cost of € 50.00 per day; insurance deductible 20% of the damage. Minimum uncovered € 400.00
• delivery and pick up offsite: € 1.00 per km (go and back) plus VAT.
• driver service € 50 per 4h
• wedding decoration with tissue bows and stripes included in the price
• wedding decoration with flowers (price depending on the request)
• minimum 23 years old
• driving license since 5 years
• credit card as guarantee (Visa and MasterCard) or cash deposit to define.