Limousine service & special cars
Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) 46043
- Production year: 1960
- Displacement: 1991 c.c.
- Power: 100 hp
- Approved seats: n° 2
- Type of service: without driver
The TR3 (abbreviation of Triumph Roadster 3) was produced from 1955 to 1962 by the English make Triumph, today no longer a manufacturer of cars but only of motorcycles.
The updated version, known informally as TR3A, began the production in 1957 while the final version, called (unofficially) TR3B, was only assembled in 1962.
The engine was mounted at the front, while the drive was rear, this car was part of the sports cars category, was proposed for the most part with two-seater spyder body but occasionally was available an additional rear seat, and briefly came offered an optional hardtop.
The weight of the TR3 was significantly higher than other cars of the time, but it had however a more powerful engine.
The driving responsiveness of the TR3 was overall good, despite the road holding gave some problems, but the TR3 was a real roadster, that was designed to be used with open body, although it was still equipped with a removable cover. Among the available extras you could find the heating system, the radio, seat belts and leather interiors.
In 1957 the TR3 was updated with several changes that included, among other things, a wider grille, slightly recessed headlights and door opening handles. The renewed model was called "TR3A", even if not officially.
The power of the engine grew to 101 hp, ensuring the model performance, for the time, excellent.
With this car Andrea De Adamich, Richard Attwood and Timo Mäkinen began their drive career. The TR3A were also protagonists of successful films around the 50s and 60s: in La dolce vita with Marcello Mastroianni at the wheel (who then bought one for himself) and also in Do you like Brahms? with Ingrid Bergman, Anthony Perkins and Yves Montand.
-1 day €550
-2 days €720
-3 days €880
-extra days €150/g
• free rent of the vehicle without conductor
• mechanical assistance
• RC standard ensurance cover
• 1 day rent - delivery from 09:00 and return before 19:00 to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)
• rent for 2 or more days: delivery from 09:00 of the first day and return before 19:00 of the last day to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)-
• 150 km per day (extra km € 1,00 per km)
• fuel consumption; full on full, fine € 10.00 over the fuel consumption.
• toll, parking fees and eventual fines are in charge of customer (if not using a driver service)
• kasko insurance available, with extra cost of € 50.00 per day; insurance deductible 20% of the damage. Minimum uncovered € 400.00
• delivery and pick up offsite: € 1.00 per km (go and back) plus VAT.
• driver service € 50 per 4h
• wedding decoration with tissue bows and stripes included in the price
• wedding decoration with flowers (price depending on the request)
• minimum 23 years old
• driving license since 5 years
• credit card as guarantee (Visa and MasterCard) or cash deposit to define.